30+ years years in senior management positions at technology-enabled companies. Account Management, Global Sales Management, CEO/COO & Senior Executive Leadership, Operations Management, Sales & Marketing Strategy, and Execution. Sector Expertise
Having served in high-level roles across sales, marketing, and operations for decades, Stephen has deep-rooted experience in building and executing on corporate strategy for various size tech-enabled organizations including; Software, IT, Consulting, Distribution/Channel, Manufacturing, Real Estate, and Cloud Computing companies. Background
Stephen is a results-driven leader with more than 20 years of executive leadership experience in tech organizations ranging from software providers to cloud computing professional services companies. Coupled with his in-depth knowledge of sales and marketing, his vast global experiences provide the expertise needed to help organizations overcome operational challenges. With outstanding visionary skills, Stephen has a robust history of effectively removing operating and capital costs while growing revenues and market share. Execution of the company plan is among his specialties.
Stephen has played an integral role in driving sales, marketing, and operations for organizations of all sizes, including start-ups, mid-size, and F-100 companies. Senior Executive with a comprehensive background in all aspects of sales management, new business development, marketing programs, supply-chain management, back office operations and personnel development.
Stephen possesses strong leadership in process improvements, tool implementations, and company metrics to achieve results at all levels of the organization. Highlights
- Astadia: COO – Grew revenue by 100% and margin dollars by 148% through process improvements, methodology rigor, and internal system implementations. Raised customer satisfaction levels from 6.5 to 9.5 through process and cultural improvements.
- Naterra Land: Vice President – Acquired, developed, and sold $50M + in projects and converted the "startup" mentality into key efficient repetitive documented processes, leading the office to set record sales two years in a row.
- Agiliti Corporation: COO – Grew company revenues 63% year over year while reducing operating expenses by 53% and capital requirements by 38%
- Tech Data Corporation: Senior VP of Operations – Managed an inventory of nearly $1 billion; management and negotiations of 700+ technology vendors including IBM, Microsoft, and HP.
- Corporate Software: Vice President of Sales – Increased revenue through new customer acquisition and by broadening the product mix and penetration to existing customers from $1 billion to over $2 billion annually in one year.
- Microsystems Engineering Corp.: National Sales Manager – Responsible for 15 sales reps in a national territory for a $12M developer of office automation software with a Fortune 500 customer base.
- University of Kentucky: BBA – Marketing